Come spend 4 days in the woods with me!
I'll be a camp counselor at this amazing summer camp experience for women, August 23-26!
A Rejuvenating & Transformative Camp for Women
Maybe you remember going to camp as a kid and it was your favorite thing ever, or maybe you missed out on that experience and you want to revive your childlike spirit and wonder... either way Camp Yes is for YOU!
What would be possible if you were surrounded by a community of women who supported, encouraged and inspired you to become the BEST version of yourself?
What would it feel like to PLAY and to GROW to EVOLVE and EXPAND into the most amazing you possible?
This 4-day experience is designed to ignite play, increase self-love, and inspire connection and community. So many women are running around saying yes to everyone but themselves. This weekend is JUST FOR YOU to disconnect from the busyness of everyday life and reconnect with who you really are.
To find out more go to: campyesforwomen.com
What’s included in the price of registration?
- Shared cabin accommodations for three nights, with an amazing Camp Yes! Counselor include a crew of new best friends
- Daily Camp Crew Circles with a small group to reflect on your experience throughout the weekend
- Healthy delicious and nutritious meals along snacks every day (8 meals total)
- Camp Yes swag including t-shirts, water bottles and MORE!
- Daily yoga or movement practice taught by incredible teachers and instructors to help get your body moving
- All-camp keynote sessions that are designed to inspire and empower you to say YES to yourself!
- An amazing selection of Playshops with Camp Yes staff and guest teachers throughout the weekend.
- Playshops may include things such as Creative Expression, Discovering Your SuperPowers, Hand Lettering, Spoken Word Poetry, Theater/Improv Arts, combined with traditional camp activities such as ropes courses, campfires, nature walks, camp games, archery… and many more!
- Evening campfire gatherings with the entire Camp Yes Community with live music, cuddle puddles, deep talks with friends and of course... s'mores!
- A playful and fun life-changing experience for connection with yourself, other amazing women and the outdoors
- The BEST weekend you’ll have all summer!
What’s not included in the price of registration?
You’ll be responsible for your own travel to and from Camp, but we’ll help you coordinate carpools. Bring your own sleeping bag or linens, pillow, and towel. If you’re coming from out of town and bringing these items is difficult for you, we’ll provide a list of places you can rent them locally.